Helios Art Collection
We worked with Helios Education Foundation to curate an art collection for their new Helios Education Campus in Phoenix. The goal was to express their deep commitment to community, and to reflect the creative and diverse culture represented in the two states they serve, Arizona and Florida.
In addition to curating the art for the campus, Maximo also created branded collateral materials to showcase the new 65,000 square-foot campus, which sits on nearly three acres.
Also, Maximo recently created a website for the Helios Art Collection which highlights the work as well as the artists.
Among the items created for Helios Education Campus were:
- Curation of a permanent campus art collection
- Four permanent signature sculptures
- Branded materials to showcase the new campus
- Press kit with materials promoting the campus art
- Art collection brochure
- Informational campus brochure
- Series of videos of signature artists and sculptures
- Grand opening materials
- Campus signage
- Microsite for the Helios Art Collection
- Interactive QR codes to promote artwork and encourage future engagement
Creative Assets, Website and Videos